Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Graphic 45 Final Round Projects


Hello everyone!

I am still taking it all in that I am now part of the Graphic 45 Design Team for 2015-2016.  I have to thank my cousin Crystal Thomas for encouraging me to get back in the ring and start creating again.  You are my angel.

Here are my final round projects.  This is quite a lengthy post so sit back and relax and spend a little time with me......

Mixed Media Projects


Features the Tropical Travelogue collection.




I just love the images from the collection.  It's an oldie but goodie!

Precious Memories Tag Album


Dedicated to Jerimiah Boykin and Paris Sanders.  Our family lost these two precious newborns.  To their parents, much love.
















Altered 1960's Record Player


I found this fabulous 1960's record player last summer at an antiques shop.  I painted the base black, then I began to add lots of yummy layers using the Couture collection.



I wanted to showcase a different way to use the alphabet stickers from the collection.  It looks really cool when it spins. 



I altered one of my old records from the 60's to make this project extra special.

Couture Album



I used a die to create a one of a kind medallion for the front of my album.  I always like to add a little fanciness to my projects that have a vintage feel.


I gave our gorgeous girl a fancy new hat adorned with feathers and black liquid pearls.


Layers, layers, layers!  I love the stylish outfit that this beautiful lady is wearing in this photo.


Josephine Baker is one of my favorites!  I knew I would be showcasing her beauty as soon as I saw the Couture paper collection.


Pockets, pockets everywhere!


I used the cardstock flowers from the collection as pulls for my tags.


This is my aunt Viola and she hold a surprise behind her photo...


Surprise!  A flap with two gorgeous flappers and space for journaling.


More pockets and tags. I didn't want this project to come to an end.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.

Click here if you would like to see my first round projects.




4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These are amazing, so detailed and exquisitely created! Well done. You have an amazing eye for detail and design..

luv46kdz said...

Robin, I have to say, there really aren't enough words for me to say about your projects! Each piece was truly an amazing and breathtaking <3 Your tag album dedicated to the precious babies was beyond ethereal. My oh my, the Couture record player!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

There is NO way G45 could not take you. You are an artistic treasure for sure. I look forward to an amazing year of projects from you :)

Congrats again, happy creating :)

Paula xoxo

Crystal Thomas said...

AWWWW! You are also my angel. I am glad that you are back creating these beautiful pieces of art.

Jan Ross said...

Robin your design sense, layering, techniques and pattern combinations are just tremendous. All works of art. I know what you mean about not wanting the project to end! I understand that for sure.