Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pure Love




Happy Mother's Day!

I couldn't think of a better layout to share today than that of my little flower girl with her little girl.  It is hard to believe she is now a mother with a beautiful little girl of her own.

I used the May Prima Product Pick for the color inspiration.  I just loved the soft spring color combination.



The layout was created on canvas which I sprayed with Sunshine and Soft Teal Color Bloom Spray.  I created a border using a stamp by Teresa Collins.  I used Prima Paintables "Looking Glass" and "True Love" to add accents to my page.  I kept the background white as I wanted the color to come from the sprays and flowers.



Inspiration page contained gold glitter which I incorporated in the form of gold glitter ribbon.  I added a single strip along the right side of my photo.



I trimmed a transparency to add interest to my photo. I love how the swirls surround Dana and Sage.  To finish my design I stamped two sweet birdcages in the upper left corner of the page and added a vellum bow with a flower accent right below my title.


Prima - Paintables II - True Love, Looking Glass
Prima - Cabriole & Siena Reminisce Flowers
Melissa Frances - Resin Keyhole
Anna Griffin - Bow Die
Viva Decor - Light Green Pearl Pen
Teresa Collins - Chic Bebe Girl Collection Stamps

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



4 comments:

Erica said...

Absolutely gorgeous Robin! What a sweet photo! I love this!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful photo and layout!

Crystal Thomas said...

Beautiful photo of the two of them.

Corine said...

Your layout is beautiful. The colours embellish the picture.