Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Artisan Style!



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my first post as a member of the Graphic 45 design team.  

My first project is an altered tag using the "Artisan Style" collection and a tag from the Large Tag Album in black.  I chose to use this collection because of the strong design style and gorgeous color combinations.  Just imagine how beautiful this tag would make any housewarming gift.


Here you can see a close up of the bow and layering.

Here is a tutorial for you in case you would like to give it a try!

Check out How to Create a Graphic 45 "Artisan Style" Tag by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.

Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – 8x8 “Artisan Style” – 4501104
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – 12x12 “Creative Ideal” – 4501106
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – 12x12 “Craftsmanship” – 4501108
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – 12x12 “Creative Ideal” – 4501106
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – Decorative Chipboard – 4501116
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – Sticker Sheet – 4501117
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – Ephemera Cards – 4501118
Graphic 45 - Artisan Style – 6x6 Patterns and Solids Pad – 4501112
Graphic 45 - Staples – Large Tag Album – Black
Graphic 45 - Staples – Ornate Metal Label Holders – 4500547
Bow Template
Scallop Edge Die
Die Cutting Machine
Detail Scissors
Foam Squares
Black Acrylic Paint
Paint Brush and Sponge Applicator
Ranger – Distress Ink – Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Antique Linen, Broken China, Peeled Paint
Paper Piercer

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

lorna willard said...

This is an amazing piece of work. I am always astonished what can be made using a pretty piece of paper.

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful job Robin! Happy Friday!