Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, June 19, 2015

Prima Design Team 2015-2016!


I am happy to share some exciting news with you all today.  I am beyond excited to announce that I am now a proud member of the 2015-2016 Prima design team. 

I am truly in good company and honored to be working with another great team of artists. This year has truly been a blessed one for me and I hope I can inspire you along the way.

You can click here if you would like to see my DT audition post.  

To read the announcement and meet the rest of the team by clicking here.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Until next time, happy crafting!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You are a true artist!

Elena Astafeva said...

Congratulations!!!!

Crystal Thomas said...

Congratulations

Karan Gerber said...

Way to go Robin, look at you go! You are on two fabulous teams, wishing you the best this coming year and I cannot wait to see more of your work!

Erica said...

Congrats Robin! I am so HAPPY for you - way to go!! I'm looking forward to being inspired by you. :)

Kathy Grigas said...

Congratulations Robin! You should be very proud of yourself. Well-deserved.

Katie Zoey Ho said...

Congrats in making into the Prima DT!! Amazing works and I shall look forward to see more of your works!!!

LucianaW said...

Congrats, is a pleasure work with you in this great Family!!! xo