Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, June 15, 2015

Sketchabilities #141 - "Sitting Pretty"



Hello everyone!

Today I am happy to share my first design team project for Sketchabilities.  The sketches are beautiful and easy to follow and gives you a great road map to create your own special work of art.

Here is a look at sketch #141....


Lots of pretty layers for your photos.


I followed the sketch by adding several layers behind my photo. I used my pearl pen by Viva Decor (Light Green) to frame my layers.

I used the Montage collection by Blue Fern Studios.  I love the soft delicate colors and designs in this collection and knew it would be perfect for this sketch.


I finished my design with flowers, chipboard and a punched strip below my photo.



Sketch:  Sketchabilities

Papers:  Blue Fern Studios - Montage Collection
Flowers:  Prima and Recollections
Chipboard:  Want 2 Scrap
Punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts - Deco Fan
Photo Frame:  Recollections
Metal Rings:  Making Memories
Letters and Butterfly:  Heidi Swapp
Chipboard Key:  GCD Studios
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Light Green
Acrylic Paint: Liquitex - Titanium White
Photo:  Dreamstime


Our amazing sponsor is 13Arts. If you are not yet familiar with their beautiful papers and very wide collection of mists, inks, paints and other high-quality media, just follow these links to read more: 13Arts websiteFacebookBlog

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Robin-so nice to hear from you. I love the elements and the design in this layout. I went to the scrapbook convention in Chantilly last week-thought of you! The convention was small but I stocked up on paper and we visited Manassas, Middleton and Winchester for a couple days! I might go back to Lancaster for another Creating Keepsakes Convention late July. That's another neat location. Have a good summer!

Gideoni said...

Hello, this project is wonderful! thanks for inspoiration!

Nupur said...

Woww....so very gorgeous....i am in love with this...truly amazing...xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty layout Robin! Darling photo! Love your mix of pretty papers and blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

Valerie Serfozo said...

Hi Robin! We are excited to share this beautiful layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog today! So much to love about this one.