Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

So Very Lovely - Sketchabilities #142



Welcome to Sketch #142!

This sketch is truly a treat.  It allows you to add lots of fun layers while allowing you photo to shine!

Here is a peek at the sketch....


Lots of pretty layers.  You can join us by linking your project here under the sketch on the Sketchabilities blog.  You have until the July 13th to link up.



Here you can see the punch detail around the page.  




Our sponsor for this challenge is Creative Embellishments.


Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality  chipboard and wood products. It is our mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near  future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments. 


Sketch:  Sketchabilities #142
Authentique:  Classique Beauty
Tattered Angels:  Transparencies
Distress Ink:  Fossilized Amber, Black Soot
Martha Stewart Crafts:  Large Deco Fan Punch
Viva Decor:  Pearl Pen - Black
Prima:  Flowers
Melissa Frances:  Metal Note Clip

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely tones and layout Robin!