Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, July 24, 2015

Christmas in July with Graphic 45!

 

You will never say “Bah Humbug” when you see this gorgeous Christmas Carol themed collection.  I used my Cricut die cutting machine to create this card.  I always like to create interest with my cards.  I find the easiest way to do this is with the shape of the card itself.  I used solid red cardstock to create the base of the card.  I then used papers and images from the collection to create accents and embellishments.  



I kept the design of the card simple, yet elegant.  I created the title using a sentiment from the paper collection and I finished my design by adding Stickles to the holly berries to added holiday sparkle.


Die cutting is a great way to create fun designs and shapes while using your favorite Graphic 45 papers.  Whether you use an electronic system or a simple hand operated machine, the results will allow you to create one of a kind keepsakes.



The 8x8 Paper Pad of A Christmas Carol. This new collection will be in stores in late August 2015 #graphic45 #sneakpeeks

Graphic 45 Supplies

A Christmas Carol – Figgy Pudding – 4501187
A Christmas Carol – Scrooge and Marley - 4501192

Other Supplies/Tools

Core-dinations Color Core Cardstock  - Graphic 45 – Triumphant Red
Quickie Glue Pen
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Cream
Ranger – Distress Ink – Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn
Ranger – Stickles – Candy Cane
Cricut Die Cutting Machine
Anna Griffin – Seaonal Soirees Cricut Cartridge

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



No comments: