Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Graphic 45 - Faber-Castell Blog Hop


Blog Hop

Today Graphic 45 will be hopping along with Faber Castell. To join in you can follow these links:

Graphic 45 Link: http://g45papers.typepad.com/

Precious Memories

I created a canvas using Faber-Castell Gelatos to create my background.  I began by adding gelatos to my canvas in the areas where I wanted to add color.  I then applied water to the Gelatos and rubbed in the color.  I added additional water to create a series of soft drips.  


Once my background was created, I added loads of delicate layers to frame and accentuate my photo.








Graphic 45 Supplies

Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Baby’s Breath - 4501084
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Pat-A-Cake - 4501090
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Cherish - 4501086
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Precious Memories - 4501083
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Tags and Pockets - 4501094
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Decorative Chipboard – 4501095
Graphic 45 – Precious Memories – Stickers – 4501097
Graphic 45 – Staples - Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes – 4500840

Other Supplies and Tools

Faber Castell – Gelatos – Melon, Metallic Blueberry
Martha Stewart Crafts – Small Butterfly Punch
Recollections – Pearls, Flowers
Prima – Resin Butterfly
Dies:  Spellbinders, Memory Box
Ribbon – Blue Satin
  

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

on a good day said...

It is beautiful, but not as beautiful as the subject! Thank you for sharing.

Cindy Gay said...

Priceless photo and perfect arrangement!