Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday with Sketchabilities!

 

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest layout using Sketchabilities Sketch #143.  I love the versatility of this sketch.  You can truly make the design you own.  Here's a look at the sketch...





I used Graphic 45's Time to Celebrate collection and chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard to create my title.


I did quite a bit of fussy cutting to add leaves to my page.  I loved that the sketch had lots and lots of pretty leaves.

  • We have one of our awesome Premium Sponsors back to Sponsor this reveal! Please be sure to give them a like and check out their online store for metal dies!
 Please check out their links below



Be sure to Like and Follow Dies R Us Below:


Dies R Us is an online store dedicated to bringing you the best in the metal die industry.  From Memory Box to Spellbinders; Tattered Lace and Sue Wilson Designs.  There are over 40 companies of dies that they stock! Dies R Us is offering up a $20.00 gift certificate to their online store to one lucky scrapper who completes the sketch below and links up by July 28th.


Graphic 45 - Time to Celebrate Collection
2Crafty Chipboard - Birthday Sentiments - 660020
Recollections - Flowers

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling layout! I love the fussy cutting leaves.

Cindy Gay said...

Love the photo corner, dimension and all elements.