Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Rare Oddities - Graphic 45



Hello everyone!

Today I have a first look at Graphic 45's Halloween collection, "Rare Oddities!"



Rare Oddities is one hauntingly beautiful collection!  I created this layout using two large embellishment clusters.  I love using clusters of layered embellishments to draw the eye into my projects.  


Creating layered embellishment clusters to your projects adds drama and beautiful dimension.



I used a combination of chipboard, floral sprays and fussy cut images to create my ghostly gorgeous clusters.


Graphic 45 Supplies

Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities - Rare Oddities – 4501142
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Ghostly Greetings - 4501148
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Random Relics - 4501145
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Cabinet of Curiosities - 4501149
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Stickers - 4501156
Graphic 45 – Raining Cats and Dogs – Flowers - 4500977
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Charmed I’m Sure – 4501143
Graphic 45 – Rare Oddities – Decorative Chipboard - 4501154
Graphic 45 – Staples - Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes – 4500840
Graphic 45 – Staples - Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys - 4500839

Other Supplies and Tools

Ranger – Distress Ink – Mowed Lawn, Black Soot
Fiskars – Paper Trimmer
Adhesive Foam Circles
Helmar’s – Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen –Black
Detail Scissors
Flowers – Prima, Recollections
Photo - Dreamstime 
Martha Stewart Crafts – Gate Punch

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



4 comments:

Elena Astafeva said...

wow!!!!!!!!This is fabuluos

Valéria Carvalho said...

Awesome.

Cindy Gay said...

Oh my, beautiful framing!

Anonymous said...

I find this breath taking. I keep coming back to look at it.