Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, July 30, 2015

"Sent from Heaven" Baby Card with Julie Nutting Stamps


Header-julie

There is not anything much more precious than a newborn baby and to celebrate precious ones all over the world Julie Nutting created a whole line of sweet, baby stamps.



The new Julie Nutting baby themed cling stamps are the perfect touch for projects featuring our littlest ones.  


I created this card using several of the stamps and using a paper piecing technique to add pattern to my stamped images.  It is great to be able to achieve amazing effects and add customization by using the stamps and techniques to make the card extra special.


Here's a look at the complete stamp set:


Stamps shown: Stroller Set-911355,  Baby-911287, Boy Set-911300, Girl Set- 911294, Snowsuit Set -911348, Jammie Set- 911331, Hay/Bib Set- 911324, Shoe Set- 911317


911331 - Julie Nutting Cling Stamps - Jammie Set
911355 - Julie Nutting Cling Stamps - Stroller Set
911294 - Julie Nutting Cling Stamps - Girl Set
911287 - Julie Nutting Cling Stamps - Baby
847265 - Bedtime Story 6x6 Paper Pad
581886 - Filaire Flowers
576226 - Say It In Crystals 
576738 - Watercolor Pencils - Earth Tones
890940 - Ingvild Bolme Distressing Tool
Viva Decor - Pearl Pen - Light Green
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



No comments: