Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dreams Come True - Sketchabilities Sketch #145



Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend!  

Today I am sharing a sweet little layout featuring Blue Fern Studios' "Montage" collection and Sketchabilities latest design Sketch #145.

Here is a look at the sketch....





I used Prima's Mixed Media Paint Drips stamp to create a delicate drip accent to my page.  I like using the stamp as it provides better control with size and spacing.



I  painted several pieces of the "Chevron Borders" chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard and added them to the right side of my photo.  I then added beautiful Prima flowers, crystals and butterflies created by stamping the images onto vellum.

We have an awesome sponsor with us for our
 August 15th Reveal, 


Heartfelt Creations provides a unique line of artistic stamps, detailed dies and designer papers. Many of our stamps coordinate with our exclusive dies. The innovation of our stamps paired with matching dies offers a whole new dimension of possibilities and quickly adds eye-popping 3D depth to any project. Our designer papers are designed to coordinate with our product collections adding the perfect complement to any Heartfelt Creations stamp or die. 
Please like and follow them on the following media links :

 


Heartfelt Creations is offering up three $30.00 gift certificates to three random linkers and all you need to do link up below no later than August 28th

 Blog Facebook / Website /    



Blue Fern Studios - Montage Paper Collection - "Wisdom", "Society"
Prima - Cling Stamp - "Mixed Media Paint Drips", Finnabair Wood Mounted Stamp - Butterfly Stamp, Flowers
2Crafty Chipboard - Chevron Borders
The Dusty Attic - Leaves
Viva Decor - Pearl Pen - Ice White
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Kelly R said...

so pretty and soft! the drips are well done and a great touch. awesome work!

rundbys said...

Lovely! My daughter saw this and said I want you to make my hair look like hers!😍