Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Family Reunion Mini Album



This project was truly a labor of love.  Every summer my family and I go to my great-grandparent’s farm to celebrate another year of family love.  It always surprises me how we grow and grow each year with new family members attending for the first time.  It’s good to see old faces and welcome the new.


I decided to create an album using the Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album in Ivory.  I kept the design a bit cleaner than my usual style.  I really wanted my photos to take center stage so I kept the embellishments light, but sweet.


The inside cover contains a July calendar page which I left blank.  I am going to place our program of events on this page.


The 2 page layout features my beautiful cousins on our farm.  The right side of the page contains a flap which opens by pulling the tab upwards.  Below is a photo of the opened flap...


Love this photo of the two of them.


Here is our newest addition to the family.  At only 2 weeks old, she made a special appearance for us.


Kids at play!  I used a deep border punch from Martha Stewart Crafts to accentuate my page design.  I like to keep things fairly simple when creating my album pages.  Just a few well- placed embellishments are all you need to create a beautiful page where your photos can take center stage.


This album would not be complete without a photo of my great-grandparents.  I created tags to jot down memories from the weekend.


Graphic 45 Supply List

Graphic 45 Staples - Mixed Media Album – Ivory – 4501023
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish – July Cut Apart - 4501041
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish – July Flourish - 4501042
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish – February Cut Apart - 4501031
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish – February Flourish - 4501032
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish –  8x8 Pad - 4501054
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish –  Flowers - 4501057
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish –  Decorative Chipboard - 4501059
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish –  Ephemera Cards – 4501063
Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish –  Calendar Pad – 8x8 - 4501064
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home – Country Life - 4501069
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home – My Sunshine - 4501074
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home – Decorative Chipboard  - 4501079
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home – Stickers - 4501081

Other Supplies/Tools

Anna Griffin – Satin Ribbon
Coredinations – Signature Series Cardstock
Ranger – Distress Ink – Barn Door, Mowed Lawn, Antique Linen
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Red
The Dusty Attic – Leaves
We R Memory Keepers - Crop-a-dile
Zva Creative – Pearl Line – Olive
Martha Stewart Crafts – Deep Edge Punch – Scroll Heart, Loops
2Crafty Chipboard – Leafy Shrub Set 1

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



6 comments:

Paula said...

Wowza! I saw your album on the G45 blog and fell in love with it. So I came over here to check out some of your other work. Love the blog; I subbed. Thank you for sharing.

Nancy Wethington said...

This is so pretty. Not sure how you do it but you manage to combine a clean look with layers and various patterns. So much talent!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Pauline Straker said...

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful album, you are very talented.

Cindy Gay said...

How lovely!

Debbie Vignola said...

Your Time to Flourish album in lovely.