Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Vintage Heart - Sketchabilities Sketch #146



Are you ready to see one of the most beautiful sketches I have had the honor to work with? The sketch for this week from Sketchabilities is absolutely amazing.  

Here's a look at this lovely sketch...




There's room for multiple photos, flowers, paper layers and more.



Heartfelt Cretions is the fabulous sponsor this Reveal!


Heartfelt Creations provides a unique line of artistic stamps, detailed dies and designer papers. Many of our stamps coordinate with our exclusive dies. The innovation of our stamps paired with matching dies offers a whole new dimension of possibilities and quickly adds eye-popping 3D depth to any project. Our designer papers are designed to coordinate with our product collections adding the perfect complement to any Heartfelt Creations stamp or die. 
Please like and follow them on the following media links :

 

Heartfelt Creations is offering up three $30.00 gift certificates to three random linkers and all you need to do link up on the Sketchabilities blog no later than August 28th

 Blog Facebook / Website /    


Graphic 45:  Patterned Papers, Botanicabella Collection, Metal Door Pull
Prima:  Art Basics Soft Gloss Gel, Art Ingredients Glass Beads - Butter, Stamp Block, Brick Cling Stamp, Drips and Splaters Cling Stamps, Juliette Flowers, Epiphany Wood Icons
Viva Decor: Pearl Pen - Black
Tsukineko: Memento Ink - Cocoa Brown
Ranger:  Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



5 comments:

Kathy Gnj said...

The sketch is wonderful and your l/o is absolutely stunning! I love it!

Cindy Gay said...

Just gorgeous! Have a great week Robin.

Sandy said...

Beautifully done Robing!
sandy xx

Susie Bentz said...

You are such an artist Robin!

Ava Gavloski said...

beautiful interpretation of the sketch robin!!!