Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Raining Cats and Dogs Layout with Graphic 45



Hello everyone! 

Today I am sharing a layout I created using the "Raining Cats and Dogs" collection from Graphic 45. The color palette is just beautiful!


I used my Cricut die cutting machine to create a beautiful large design to anchor my page.


I also used Anna Griffin's bow die to create a coordinating bow for the page.  I cut images from the patterned papers to create coordinating embellishments as well.


You can create custom embellishments for your pages using a variety of dies.  This saves time when trying to find coordinating accents for your page.


Graphic 45 Supplies

Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Pitter Patter - 4500966
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Playful Pals - 4500964
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Mr. Whiskers - 4500962
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Cat’s Meow - 4500957
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Mischievous Menagerie - 4500963
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Raining Cats and Dogs - 4500956
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Well Bred - 4500965
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Precious Pets - 4500961
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Decorative Chipboard - 4500972
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Journaling Chipboard - 4500973
Graphic 45 - Raining Cats & Dogs –  Tags and Pockets – 4500971

Other Supplies & Tools

Ranger – Distress Ink – Black Soot, Barn Door, Peacock Feathers
Anna Griffin – Cricut Cartridge (Elegant Embellishments) and Bow Die
Cricut Die Cutting Machine
Fiskars – Paper Trimmer
Adhesive Foam Circles
Glue Dots – Medium
Helmar’s – Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive
We R Memory Keepers – Corner Rounder ½”- ¼” Size
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen –Red
Detail Scissors


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Pauline Straker said...

Beautiful layout thanks for the tip

Cindy Gay said...

There's your sweet little dog! Love the papers and how you cut them out and designed your page. Happy Friday Robin!