Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, August 7, 2015

Vintage Love - Prima Memory Hardware



Hello everyone!

Today is a very special post featuring a vintage photo of my aunt.  The new memory hardware collection pieces are just perfect and it seems that they were made  especially for my vintage inspired projects. 


Today on the Prima blog the Memory Hardware collection takes center stage.



I used a Prima Paintable as my background, then I stamped a border around the page and added paint splatters using Prima’s “Spills” cling stamp.  I used shades of blue, peach and pink to add color to my traditional vintage palette using watercolor pencils and color bloom spray.



I used the La Rochelle antique trinkets along with the gorgeous golden Rocquencourt Doily Lace 


One of my favorite new items are the Artisan leather papers which I used to create a die cut mat for my photo.  These papers work beautifully in die cutting machines and add a beautiful texture to any project.




Prima Product List
 991043 - Memory Hardware Rocquencourt Doily Lace
990725 - La Rochelle Antique Trinkets
814267 - Paintables - Enchanted Aviaries
579845 - Timeless Memories - Metal Trinkets and Alphas
576707 - Watercolor Pencils - Soft Nuetrals
576738 - Watercolor Pencils - Earth Tones
576691 - Watercolor Pencils - Scenic Route
580254 - Cling Stamps - Spills
582340 - Cling Stamps - Royal Menagerie
553296 - Coventry Rose - Printery
551995 - Parchment Petals Scroll
581275 - Eloisa Flowers
561116 - Craftsman Flowers
561147 - Romance Novel Flowers
961701 - Glass Beads - Butter
580278 - Boysenberry Color Bloom Spray
961398 - 3D Matte Gel - Transparent

Other Supplies
Memento Ink – Cocoa Brown
Liquid Adhesive

Foam Adhesive

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



5 comments:

Sandy said...

Fabulous! Perfect in every way!!!!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

Fabulous! Perfect in every way!!!!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

Oh dear! I am sorry about that but your work certainly is worthy of two comments!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful elements for the priceless photo. Love the brown elements.

Kathy Gnj said...

Wow Robin - how gorgeous is this! I love everything about this page. The leather paper seems to work wonderfully as a frame. Also loving the doilies. Such a precious photo too.