Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, September 4, 2015

Inside My Planner - Webster's Pages Color Crush!




Hi Everyone,

Today I have something a little bit different for you.  I am sharing one of my planners and my planner desk with you.

My Planner

I updated my current planner to two more versatile choices.  Today I am sharing my new Webster's Pages Color Crush Planner in white.  I really like the size of this planner and it's just pretty!

I loved the dividers and the planner pages are really nice.  This planner will definitely inspire me throughout the year.  



Inside My Planner


I love pretty little things so I decided to full my planner with as much as I could. I chose a white planner for greater versatility.  I like to change things up and having a clean palette works wonderfully for me.  I have the infamous page flags from the Target dollar spot.  I have to be honest, there wasn't too much at the "Dollar Spot" as I thought there would be from seeing all of the posts in the planner community.  It could also be that school just started and everything was gone! lol.



I have added a small clip from Melissa Frances.  This clip can easily be added to the top of the binder to the page will close easily.  I am going to add pieces of felt to the inside of the clip so the leather does not get marred. I added a paper bow to the center of the clip and then added a "Whimsie" resin flower from Webster's Pages.


I saw a beautiful pack of cards by Papyrus and I could not resist getting them.  I cut the card in half and placed it in front of my dashboard. 


I was able to pick up a pack of sticky notes from the "Target dollar spot."  They only had this design left.  I will definitely check back after the students get settled into school.  I also added sticky notes from Heidi Swapp and Recollections.  The mechanical pencil is also from the "Dollar Spot."


Erin Condren LifePlanner



Just a quick peek at my new Erin Condren LifePlanner.  This will be my everyday "workhorse" planner.

I ordered an extra cover, personalized notepads, coil clips (great invention) and a monthly budget book.  If you are considering a planner for the new year I highly recommend this one. You can get $10 off your first order by following this link:  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/robinshakoor.

Washi Organization

I love to be organized.  It just makes my life a little bit easier.


I am always looking for storage/display solutions and I think I have found a new favorite for my washi!  I bought this handy washi storage system from Michael's craft store.  It has serrated edges which is really convenient.


I can remove the sections so I can easily access the tape I want to work with for my project.


Planner Desk



This is just a fun quick photo of my planner area.  I have a larger craft desk but wanted a quaint space for planning.  I transformed the desk area of my secretary (Ikea) into a planning station.

Well, that's a quick look a another area of my craft space.  I hope you enjoyed the view.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: