Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mon Amour Altered Mixed Media Box



Hello everyone!

The Mon Amour collection is absolutely stunning!  I used the 5x5 Mixed Media Box from the Staples collection to create this beautiful set.  This allowed me to use various mediums for stenciled designs and collages.  



I covered the box with papers from the Mon Amour collection. I used a black box so I could skip the step of painting the box to coordinate with my papers.

I cut images from the papers and applied them using various levels of foam adhesive.



I kept the inside of the box simple in design as the papers I used created the drama I desired.


I used a damask stencil and applied Viva Décor Modellier Crème which has a beautiful iridescent quality.






This is my favorite image of the Mon Amour collection.


This is one of my favorites of the group.  I kept the background simple and just added a few images and love notes list.  I framed the card using white liquid pearls.



I used a collage technique to alter this card.  Quick and easy with such a great effect.




You don’t always have to feature family photos in your designs.  You can cast a spotlight on gorgeous images you may find in art or simply from a page in a book.  I was so inspired by the images in this collection that I decided to highlight them in this project.


Graphic 45 Supplies
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – True Love – 4501206
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – Mon Amour - 4501203
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – Dearest Darling - 4501204
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – Forever Mine - 4501210
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – Heart’s Desire - 4501207
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – Precious One - 4501209
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – My Beloved – 4501208
Graphic 45 - Mon Amour  – One and Only – 4501205
Graphic 45 Staples - Mixed Media 5x5 Box-Black – 4500983
Graphic 45 Staples – Antique Metal Door Pull – 4500548
Graphic 45 Staples – Antique Brass Claw Feet - 4501027
Graphic 45 Staples – Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes - 450840

Other Supplies/Tools
Viva Décor – Modellier Crème – Mother of Pearl
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Ice White, Black
Ranger – Distress Ink – Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Ranger – Glossy Accents
Prima – Flourish Stencil

Recollections – Pearls

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: