Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sketchabilities Sketch #147



Hello everyone!


With kids back to school and back on schedule you may have time to join in our Sketch #147 and Welcome a New Sponsor to the Sketchabilities Blog.

Freckled Fawn


Doe (AesaLina) and Deer (Richard Compton) founded Freckled Fawn in January 2012. Their online boutique has transformed into a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing scrapbook embellishments. In September 2013 they launched their monthly OHDEERME Embellishment Kit Club. 
 

 Facebook / Online Store / Pinterest

The Sketch
    

Please be sure to link up no later than Sept 28th to be considered a Featured Designer and have a chance to win the Sponsor Giveaway.


Prima:  Flowers - Royal Menagerie & Debutante Collections, Debutante - "Sensibility" Patterned Paper, Tags and Tickets, Leaves, Epiphany Wood Icons
7 Gypsies:  Paper Tape
2Crafty Chipboard: "Wonder" - Mini Word Set 1

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: