Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

"You Are Loved" Graphic 45 Mon Amour Collection



Greetings!

This layout was created using the Mon Amour collection.  The thing I love most about this collection is its versatility.  I used a tag from the Large Tag Album to mat my photo.  I then framed my photo using red liquid pearls. I added embossed chipboard, twine and ribbon to give different textures to the page. 


Tag albums can be used in many different ways.  Consider using them to mat photos for layouts.  It creates texture without adding bulk to your page.


I layered a journaling card with a sentiment from the paper collection.  I cut the diamond shapes from my paper and adhered them to my sheet using dimensional foam adhesive.


I placed ephemera cards in opposite corners of the page to create interest.  On the top of the page, I fan folded the cards and curled the corners.


Graphic 45 Supplies

Mon Amour – “True Love” – 4501206
Mon Amour – “Heart’s Desire – 4501207
Mon Amour - Forever Mine – 4501210
Mon Amour - One and Only - 4501205
Mon Amour – “Precious One” – 4501209
Mon Amour – Journaling Chipboard – 4501216
Mon Amour – Decorative Chipboard – 4501215
Mon Amour – Ephemera Cards - 4501218
Staples – Large Tag Album – Black - 4500982

Other Supplies

Martha Stewart Crafts – Punch
American Crafts – Twine,
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Black, Red
2 Crafty Chipboard  - Ariel’s Spray
Ranger – Embossing Ink, Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Tsukineko – Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Oh I love the red accents against the black. Perfectly created!

Kathy said...

I just love how this is layed out. So precious!! Another winner.