Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy



The beautiful color combination I selected from a color board makes this my favorite Prima project.  When I saw this color combination, I knew exactly which beautiful Prima embellishments and papers I would use to create my canvas.  


I started by using a mask, then misting my canvas with Soft Teal Color Bloom spray. I created texture by mixing light molding paste and Soft Teal Color Bloom Spray, then applying the mixture over my flourish stencil.


I added layers of circles, Isabella and Lil Missy flowers, and a resin frame to bring out the beauty of my photo.  Using a paint brush and water, I added color to the Lil Missy flowers to achieve a watercolor effect.



813512 - Something Blue 6x6 Paper Pad
571702 - Lil Missy Flowers
573782 - Color Bloom Spray-Soft Teal
581701 - Isabella – Dani
581688 - Isabella – Nicia
581695 – Isabella – Ricarda
564278 – Stencil Mask – Flourish
584917 – Metal Patina Trinkets – Birds
579371 – SIIC Garden Fable
892098 - Shabby Chic Treasures Collection - Baroque Frame
891558 - Prima - Junk Yard Findings Collection - Typo Zippers


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

Valia Katzaki said...

One of my favs now too! Beautiful color combo and design!