Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, October 8, 2015

It's Frightful! Halloween Shadow Box with Tutorial



How fun was it to use the Groove Tool to apply ink to my project???  Very!  I was able to apply my ink easily and found that I saved time in the process. 



I created a shadow box using the Window Shadow Box in black.  I covered the front and sides of the box with papers from the Time to Flourish and Rare Oddities collections. 


I cut several images from both collections and spread them throughout my design.  I added vials and giant ostrich feathers to add a bit of whimsy.


Tip:  Be sure to mix and match paper collections when creating your projects. This will allow you to use the papers in your stash in fresh, new ways. 

Graphic 45 Supplies

Rare Oddities - Rare Oddities - 4501142
Rare Oddities - Charmed, I'm Sure - 4501143
Rare Oddities - Brews and Potions - 4501144
Rare Oddities - Cabinet of Curiosities - 4501149
Rare Oddities - Ghostly Greetings - 4501148
Staples - Claw Feet - 4501027
Time to Flourish - October Flourish - 4501048
Time to Flourish - October Cut Apart - 4501047

Other Supplies

Momenta - Art C – Groove Tool
Momenta - Art C – Vials
Anna Griffin Flourish Die
Ranger – Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves
Prima – Montpellier Apothecary Vials
Prima – Montpellier Apothecary Vial Labels


Check out How to Create a Halloween Inspired Home Decor Piece by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: