Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, October 17, 2015

It's Prima Day!


BLOG HOP


It's Prima Day! A day filled with TONS of inspiration just for you! So grab your paper, flowers, and glue and have some fun with us as we travel around the world. Our very talented design team members are showcasing newly created projects on their social media, so join the fun, hop around, and be inspired!


I used the packaging from my Archival Cast as my tag base. I adhered the heart and flame to the base using a strong liquid adhesive.  I kept the technique very basic on the cast piece by using only self adhesive crystals and pearls.


I added liquid pearls to the perimeter of the tag to create a beautiful, feminine feel. I also cut lace flowers from Prima Daisy trim an placed them throughout the tag base.

So, here's how it works: we have a gorgeous photo of each designer, a link to their blog (or social media) and a little peek of their project on the Prima blog! Just click on their blog link to see a full reveal of each beautiful project!  

Here is a list of designers, just click their name to be taken to their beautiful blogs.  You can also click here to go to the Prima blog.

Robin Shakoor - You are here!!!


583354 - Royal Menagerie Flowers - Diana
576226 - Epiphany Say It In Crystals
530426 - Say It In Pearls Mixed Crystals - Cream
583019 - Trims - Daisy
941734 - Archival Cast - Rising Spirit III (Heart/Flame and Packaging)
576165 - Cork Stickers
536060 - Dynasty Azure Flower Centers

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



28 comments:

From The Owls' Nest said...

Love the liquid pearl addition!!

Lady_Libellule said...

J'aime tout le romantisme qui se dégage de cette belle création. Bravo!

Deb said...

So beautiful!

britgirl58 said...

Beautiful colors and so feminine - tfs - Julie

Rosesarah said...

such a beautiful design!

PolkaDotPrincess said...

Lovely tag! Soft and feminine! TFS! - Doreen

marianne-g said...

Love everything about this tag Robin. Beautiful colors and technique.

Kathy Bradley said...

Your tag is so very gorgeous, feminine and elegant. I love the color of the background as it sets off the lovely color of your flowers and daisy lace, and the liquid pearls around the border are perfect. Thank you for sharing.

Sharon Estes said...

Love flowers and this made my day. love it.

Jean said...

Simply stunning. Such wonderful details!

BunnyD said...

So very feminine and soft! Lovely colour combination. Great use of that enormous heart!

Team Clark said...

What a beautiful tag! Love these colors against the kraft tag!

Deb Spangler said...

The Beige tag sets everything off so nicely, and the heart pulls up the white in the background how cool. Love the flowers and embellishments. Great tag great colors. Thanks for sharing.

gieb said...

What a softness!

Angeline Choo said...

Absolutely love Prima flowers and this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Stunning tag.

langeatheart said...

This is lovely! It actually got me to move my eyes off that stunning room of yours! (Sorry I could live in there!). I never made a tag but you make me want to try! All the best! :)

Christine Santos said...

Hi Robin. Your tag is so beautiful...lots of lovely layers of flowers & colors :)

Denise Sullivan said...

Robin I love all the sweet little flourishes around the larger flowers it give your projects just that special touch! It is really wonderful!

PiHi said...

I like how you have combined brown and turquoise. Beautiful.

Marci said...

Great idea using the packaging and I like how you embellished the heart. So very pretty.

mommyx2 said...

The flaming heart is so pretty! I love this tag, I'm grabbing my supplies right now!

Jean Bullock said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Love your choices of flowers, bling and colors. One little suggestion. Put a way for us to easily share your creations with others.

Kelly Massman said...

this is really pretty---and very inspiring!

Urban Mermaid said...

Happy Prima Day! Wow, such a beautiful tag! Love the lace flowers mixed with the paper ones.

Yasmina TIN SANG said...

Stunning!!!

barbara macaskill said...

Your tag is so dreamy looking!! LOVE the bling and the flowers are yummy! TFS!

lucretia said...

Little beauty of cool hues, this is cute.

Marie/Mison said...

This is like a jewelry piece Robin! Really beautiful!