Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mon Amour Tag Duo



I absolutely love the beautiful imagery of the Mon Amour collection.  I decided to showcase two of my favorites for these ultra-feminine tags.






I kept the techniques simple and added elements such as liquid pearls and 3-D roses to create various textures.



Try using liquid pearls to give gorgeous texture and the look of individual pearls to your project.  This technique adds a touch of elegance without the fuss of placing adhesive pearls.


Graphic 45 Supplies 
Mon Amour – Mon Amour – 4501203
Mon Amour – Precious One – 4501209
Mon Amour – Heart’s Desire – 4501207
Mon Amour – My Beloved – 4501208
Mon Amour – Ephemera Cards – 4501218
Mon Amour – Tags and Pockets – 4501214
Staples – Large Tag Album – Black - 4500982

Other Supplies
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Ice White
Recollections – Flowers
Ranger – Distress Ink – Mowed Lawn, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Michaels Craft – Clear Swirl Stickers
Ribbon

Thanks for visiting with me today.



2 comments:

Elena Astafeva said...

Шикарные тэги!!!!!!!!Красота!!!!

Renee Townsend said...

This is lovely Robin! This line reminds me a little of my favorite-Ladies Diary in some views! Thanks for the tip on using liquid pearls; I will definitely try that! Thanks & again beautiful work!