Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, October 5, 2015

Prima October Product Picks and Challenge



October ushers in a new season filled with chilly nights, gorgeous falling leaves, and crisp apple harvest! (Unless you live in the southern hemisphere, then you have the exact opposite!) Either way Prima's fresh palette will bring a twist of warm richness to your projects.
Look for deep navy, cozy browns, aged copper metals, and a touch of time-proven leather! 

Once you get creating just enter your Prima-based projects on the Prima blog by clicking here. Be sure to use the blue inlinkz buttons under each challenge! 


The gorgeous textures shown in the palette this month inspired me to create a vintage layout of my beautiful Aunt Ruby.  I started with an 11x14 paintable as my base.  I used the rough Artisan Parisian leather paper to add texture to my page.  I added an 8x10 paintable to the center of the leather paper, then added 2.4 x 4 paintable tagsto the side of my photo.  I added color to my page using a chalk edger in Blue Jay. As a finishing touch, I added beautiful crystals and pearls and a sweet circle of cording to the top of my page.


I layered ephemera cards and with the leather paper that I looped and adhered to the page. 



Prima Supplies
891060 – Chalk Edger – Blue Jay
535834 – SIIP & SIIC
990725 – La Rochelle Antique Trinkets
990404 – Artisan Parisian Leather Paper  - Smooth
990411 – Artisan Parisian Leather Paper – Rough
814267 – Enchanted Aviaries 11x14 Paintable
814250 – Belle Fleur 8x10 Paintable
814205 – Parisian 2.4 x 4 Paintable
962883 – Ephemera Melange
580254 - Cling Stamp
576059 – Epiphany Wood Icons
576769 – Wax Cord – Blue Moon
581275 – Evita – Eloisa Flowers
582746 – Metal Embellishment – Paperclip - Floral
Ingvild Bolme Distressing Tool

Other Supplies
Anna Griffin Flourish Die
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Teresa Collings “Remember” Stamp
Viva D├ęcor – Pearl Pen - Black

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Upon looking at your site and your choice of arts & craft it was easy on the eyes for a beginner going into scrapbooking. Thank you for posting your love of designs on this site. I hope to visit it once again in the next few weeks.
Kathy