Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, October 16, 2015

Pumpkin Time with Graphic 45!



I was inspired by the gorgeous colors of the pumpkins from the “Time to Flourish” October pages and thought I would create a layout where those images could really shine.    I decided to mirror my focal design in the top corner using papers from the 8x8 “Time to Flourish” October pages. This is such a fun look and adds interest to the page.  I used a chalk ink to stamp drips on the page.  Using the chalk ink allowed me to smear the ends of the drips easily.


I used a dark brown background so the colors and images would be beautifully showcased.



Use stamps to create one-of-a-kind effects for your pages.  Using a stamp on my page allowed me to easily add a fun, dramatic element to the overall look of my design.


Graphic 45 Supplies
Rare Oddities - Ghostly Greetings – 4501148
Time to Flourish – October Cut Apart – 4501047
Time to Flourish – October Flourish – 4501048
Time to Flourish – 8x8 Pad - 4501054
Staples – Door Knockers – 4501208
Staples – Ornate Metal Keys – 4500545

Other Supplies
Bo Bunny – Coffee Dot Cardstock
Prima – Glass Beads – Rust
Prima – Chalk Edger – White
Prima – Drips Stamp
Foam Adhesive

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

kate blue said...

gorgeous and so eye catching by using the dark brown background with the b/w photo! SO funny, I just broke out the microbeads this week too!