Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, October 2, 2015

Think Pink with Prima

Breastcancer

"Breast Cancer. It's a horrible disease that affects so many around us: friends, moms, sisters, aunts, neighbors, co-workers. And, although the majority affected are women, this is a disease that also attacks men. Let's do what we can this month to bring awareness to the devastation breast cancer causes. Prevention is the key!"


I am from a family of breast cancer survivors and I designed this card to show my love and support for those who are enduring this struggle.




I wanted to create an everlasting floral bouquet on this very special card.  I kept my card base white and added texture by using cutting and embossing dies to create texture.  I added extra texture by incorporating wood icons, a metal bird trinket and beautiful crystals

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: