Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What's on my Desk - My Favorite Prima Products!



As Prima designers we often receive wonderful boxes filled to the brim with all sorts of Prima goodies! There's always a gorgeous mix of all of the lines. It is always fun to see what each individual designer loves and today I am sharing what I am loving in my creative space and why. 



MY FAVORITES
1. 579371 – SIIC Garden Fable: Add a beautiful sparkle to your page with these scaled crystals! One package will provide sparkling effects on multiple projects.

2. 581688 - Isabella Roses: Everyone needs a rose or two on their page, and these babies deliver! With a touch of shimmer, each rose is a slightly different shade providing a garden of blooms that work well together.

3. 584917 – Metal Patina Trinkets – Birds: Texture and beauty all rolled into one little bird. These metal birds are so fun to add to projects! You're going to love them.

4. 891558 - Junkyard Findings - Typo Zippers: Adding a title has never been so stylish! These Typo Zipper Pulls will finish off any project in true shabby-chic style. They are so versatile that you can tuck them in anywhere!

5. 813512 - Something Blue 6x6 Paper Pad: 48 sheets of beautifully designed papers will provide so many uses for cards, tags, layouts, and more. Something Blue is romantic, beautiful, and my go-to paper collection!


 6. 564278 – Stencil Mask – Flourish: Everyone needs a go-to stencil and this is mine! The lovely flourish design will add the most romantic touch to your page.

7. 573782 - Color Bloom Spray-Soft Teal: The perfect turquoise spray for coloring your pastes, gels, and paper edges. When the bottle gets low just fill up with water and you are good to go! Beautiful and cost-effective.

8. 892098 - Shabby Chic Treasures Collection - Baroque Frame-: The perfect way to accent your favorite photo. 



813512 - Something Blue 6x6 Paper Pad
571702 - Lil Missy Flowers
573782 - Color Bloom Spray-Soft Teal
581701 - Isabella – Dani
581688 - Isabella – Nicia
581695 – Isabella – Ricarda
564278 – Stencil Mask – Flourish
584917 – Metal Patina Trinkets – Birds
579371 – SIIC Garden Fable
892098 - Shabby Chic Treasures Collection - Baroque Frame          
891558 - Prima - Junk Yard Findings Collection - Typo Zippers

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: