As Prima designers we often receive wonderful boxes filled to the brim with all sorts of Prima goodies! There's always a gorgeous mix of all of the lines. It is always fun to see what each individual designer loves and today I am sharing what I am loving in my creative space and why.
2. 581688 - Isabella Roses: Everyone needs a rose or two on their page, and these babies deliver! With a touch of shimmer, each rose is a slightly different shade providing a garden of blooms that work well together.
3. 584917 – Metal Patina Trinkets – Birds: Texture and beauty all rolled into one little bird. These metal birds are so fun to add to projects! You're going to love them.
4. 891558 - Junkyard Findings - Typo Zippers: Adding a title has never been so stylish! These Typo Zipper Pulls will finish off any project in true shabby-chic style. They are so versatile that you can tuck them in anywhere!
5. 813512 - Something Blue 6x6 Paper Pad: 48 sheets of beautifully designed papers will provide so many uses for cards, tags, layouts, and more. Something Blue is romantic, beautiful, and my go-to paper collection!
7. 573782 - Color Bloom Spray-Soft Teal: The perfect turquoise spray for coloring your pastes, gels, and paper edges. When the bottle gets low just fill up with water and you are good to go! Beautiful and cost-effective.
813512 - Something Blue 6x6 Paper Pad
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.