Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Prima's "A Victorian Christmas" Card and Tag



The beautiful season of Christmas, and the Victorian Christmas collection by Prima, truly brings joy to my soul.  I love creating special keepsakes for the special people in my life as a token of my love.   



I used a Julie Nutting tag, a sheet of Une Carte de Noel patterned paper and beautiful Rocquencourt doily lace to create my the tag base. To finish my design, I used an abundance of gorgeous florals and textures to make this one-of-a-kind heirloom tag.



Prima Products:  990497 - Une Carte de Noel, 582217 - Wood Icons, 582470 - Chipboards and More, 582456 - Tickets and Tags, 583446 - Rudolph's Nose, 583453 - Joyuex Noel, 583507 - Poinsetta Kiss, 583415 - Holiday Lights, 583491 - Sleighbells, 991043 - Rocquencourt Doily Lace, 910686 - Julie Nutting Tag Pad




I love the traditional colors of Christmas and that is what inspired me to create this card.  I used metal embellishments to anchor my design.  The addition of this element adds interest and an unexpected texture to the card base.  I layered gorgeous flowers to serve as the focal point of the card design. 



I added snowflake paste to the smaller flowers to create a snow-kissed effect.  I finished my design my added a wood icon sentiment and liquid pearls.




Paper - 990480 - A Victorian Christmas - Pere Noel, 582517 - Wood Icons, Flowers - 583446 - Rudolph's Nose, 583453 - Joyeux Noel, Metal Embellishments - 583071 - Metals 2, 583088 - Metals 3, 962906 - Snowflake Paste


Thanks for visiting with me today.  



1 comment:

Rosetta Savage-Jenkins said...

Beautiful layering. Stunning work Robin. Delighful!