Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Breathe in the Ocean Air!


Prima's new French Riviera collection features some of the most beautiful images just perfect for all of my photos by the sea.  


I was inspired by this gorgeous patterned paper.  I kept the techniques simple so the beauty of the paper design could shine through



I added roping, flowers and cut images from patterned paper to enhance my photo.




Prima Supplies:  582074 - Nikko- Chiko Flowers; 990749 - Cote d’ Azur;  990787 – Journee’s De Reves et Aventures; 990756 – Au Bord de la Mer; 990770 – Un Petit Mot De La Mer; 584535 – Geo Shapes – Ombre Dreams; 586706 – Vintage Emporium Flowers


Other Supplies:  Craft Supply – Rope Trim; Ranger – Distress Ink – Broken China, Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Light Blue; Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive; Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares

3 comments:

marianne-g said...

What a beautiful layout. Love your Valentine tag on G45 too. Stunning!

kate blue said...

beautiful!!! Love the add of the rope!

Cindy Gay said...

Oh wow! Great movement in the design as well.