Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Graphic 45 New Products!



 I am absolutely loving the new Graphic 45 paper and staples collections.  I thought I would share a few of the new items with you.  When you have a chance, hop on over to the Graphic 45 blog to see more of these amazing collections along with some fantastic projects.




 The new Voyage Beneath the Sea is just gorgeous!  Here is a sneak peek of a project I created using this collection.


The mermaid image found in the collection is amazing!


Children's Hour has a little something for everyone.  


Here is another sneak of  a project I created.


There are amazing square Stencil-cut gift tags sets featuring sturdy cards with grommets. They are 5x5 inches.
Each set contains 3 of each 3 sentiments:
  • Cheers, Party, Celebrate (shown above)
  • Inspire, Create, Imagine
Each set available in Kraft and Ivory.



Square Tag Albums! These albums are perfect for so many projects and great for showing off your Instagram printed square photos! The possibilities are truly endless for these beauties. These are 5.5 x 5.5 inches and 18 total cardstock pages. It also comes with 6 double-sided peek-a-boo pocket pages. Each album includes 6 cardstock tags. 




These envelopes are perfect for Graphic 45 Tag Staples! Policy envelopes are available in Large, Regular, Square, and ATC sizes. Each size envelope package includes two of each of three designs in either the red or black patterns.


Decorate with style with Alphabet Banners featuring a sturdy card with grommet and 3 yards cotton ribbon. Two size and three color options to choose from: Red Dot, Black Dot, and Kraft.




Thanks for visiting with me today.  



No comments: