Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ornate Altered Frame w/ Tutorial



This quick and easy project can be created in less than 30 minutes.  I chose one of my favorite quotes from the “World’s Fair” collection and framed it.  




I cut a balloon image from the “Balloon Bouquet” sheet, then finished my design with a tag from the Tags and Pockets sheet



This simple and quick project now serves as daily inspiration for me in my craft room.  


Tip:  Frames aren’t just for photo!  Try framing your favorite quote and placing it in your home for inspiration.


Check out How to Create a Quick and Easy Inspirational Frame by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.



Graphic 45 Supplies:
4501173 – World’s Fair – Inspiration Station
4501174 – World’s Fair – Balloon Bouquet
4501178 – World’s Fair – Tags and Pockets

Other Supplies:
Ornate Frame
Scrapbook Adhesives – Foam Squares
Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive 

Thanks for visiting with me today.



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Oh wow, that's pretty! Hey Robin- safe driving in the next few days!

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous project Robin! I love the striking colors against soft white frame! It is so beatuful!

Have a nice day!
Aleksandra