Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Voyage Beneath the Sea - Card


Banner_big_vbs

Today, you will love Voyage Beneath the Sea collection, a new sea Steampunk collection getting released this Winter.  


Voyage Beneath the Sea has so many beautiful images which creates a myriad of opportunities to create a one-of-a-kind design.  




I used the beautiful mermaid image as the focal point of my card.  I used circle punches in various sizes to create the look of bubbles.  Once I added the punched circles to my card base, I covered each with Glossy Accents to create the look of water. 





Creating card sentiments can be quick and easy when you use phrases and words found in patterned paper.



  To finish my design, I cut strips from the patterned paper to create my card sentiment.


Graphic 45 Supplies:
4501321 - Aquatic Passage
4501324 -  Deep Blue Dreams
4501327 – Wild Wild Waves
4501326 – Ocean Quest
4501320 – Voyage Beneath the Sea
4501322 - Mermaid Melody

Other Supplies:
Ranger – Glossy Accents
Scrapbook Adhesives – Foam Squares
Creative Memories – Circle Punches
Ranger – Distress Ink – Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



3 comments:

Kelly R said...

Very pretty and vibrant! Love the color combo too.

Cindy Gay said...

It's a beautiful card Robin and striking paper. Happy New Year!

marianne-g said...

Stunning!