Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, February 8, 2016

Creating in Faith - Card Tutorial




How beautiful to be able to share a card of faith with someone special.  I created this card with that thought in mind.  


This is just a quick look at how other products have been used in this beautiful new collection.


I used the 4x6 and 3x4 Journaling Notecards to create this one-of-a-kind card.  



I added a beautiful artisan sculpture and soft colored flowers to add texture to my design. This card can be made in just a few simple steps with such a lovely result.

Check out How to Create a Beautiful Card of Faith by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.

Thanks for visiting with me today.



No comments: