Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Just Darling! Prima's Salvage District


The Salvage District collection has quickly become my Prima fave!  The black and white tones coupled with gorgeous wooden embellishments and flowers makes it easy to create a masterpiece!  


I was inspired by the flourishes and imagery found in the patterned papers along with the wooden embellishments.  The gorgeous florals of this collection are soft and beautiful and truly bring my layout to life!





Prima Supplies:  586461 - Salvage District – Royal Court; 586423 - Salvage District Flowers - Grand Garden; 586478 - Salvage District Flowers - Marble Court; 586485 - Salvage District Flowers – Trianon; 584788 – Salvage District – SIIC; 583774 - Wood Variety - Salvage District; 579890 - 6X6 Stencils - Fluttering Flowers; 584337 – 12x12 Salvage District Collection Kit; 961404 – Art Basics Light Paste


Other Supplies:  Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive; Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares

Thanks for visiting with me today.



1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

So pretty on the black background! Great direction in the photo.