Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, March 20, 2016

March Cards and Tutorial




The “Children’s Hour” and “Time to Flourish” calendar collections provide beautiful inspiration every month of the year.  I used each collection’s March patterned papers to create this card.  I used loads of layers and texture to provide interest and beauty.




Mixing unexpected elements such as paper, glass and fibers can help you create one-of-a-kind heirloom projects that will be treasured for years to come.


Graphic 45 – Children’s Hour – March Collective – 4501226
Graphic 45 – Time to Flourish – March Cut Apart – 4501033
Graphic 45 – Time to Flourish – March Flourish - 4501034
Ranger – Distress Ink – Hickory Smoke
Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive
Flowers

#simplyG45 Card



Creating great cards doesn’t have to be time consuming.  I created this card using a piece of cardstock, patterned paper and flowers.  By using just three simple elements I was able to make this card in less than an hour.  


I love creating symmetrical designs.  It makes it easy to create balance to any project.  I centered my focal image and sentiment, then added identical embellishments to each side of the design. 






Graphic 45 – Children’s Hour – March Collective – 4501226
Graphic 45 – Children’s Hour – March Montage – 4501227
Graphic 45 – Children’s Hour – Ephemera Cards – 4501259
Graphic 45 – Time to Flourish – March Cut Apart – 4501033
Graphic 45 – Time to Flourish – March Flourish - 4501034
Ranger – Distress Ink – Dusty Concord
Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive

Flowers

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the card and the elements. Happy Spring my friend!

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful cards Robin!