Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, March 25, 2016

Once Upon a Time - Altered Box

 


Graphic 45 box staples are perfect for creating trinket boxes and much, much more!  I decided to add a bit of whimsy by adding a glass dome.  I placed chipboard and images from the “Enchanted Forest” collection inside of the dome to create a 3-D scene.  







 I used May Arts ribbon to trim the bottom of the dome to soften the edges. 
 



I finished my design by adding an antique label holder and claw feet.


Graphic 45 – Mixed Media 5x5 Box – Ivory – 4500985
Graphic 45 – Enchanted Forest – Enchanted Forest – 4501338
Graphic 45 – Enchanted Forest – 6x6 Patterns & Solids – 45001346
Graphic 45 – Enchanted Forest – 8x8 Pad – 45001347
Graphic 45 – Enchanted Forest – Journaling Chipboard – 4501351
Graphic 45 – Enchanted Forest – Decorative Chipboard – 4501350
Graphic 45 – Claw Feet – 4501027
Graphic 45 – Ornate Metal Label Holder – 4500547
May Arts – Rosette Ribbon
Ranger – Distress Ink – Hickory Smoke
Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive

Zva Creative – Crystal Swirls

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: