Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, March 18, 2016

Prima - Tales of You and Me with Card Tutorial



Hello,

Today I have three very different projects for you featuring flowers, papers and wood elements from the Tales of You and Me collection from Prima.


I absolutely love pink and white and was inspired by this color combination to create a beautifully layered Valentine's Day card.  I used ephemera, flowers and lace trim to add texture to my project.  This card is truly for someone special.



Check out How to Create a Beautiful Valentine's Day Card by Prima Marketing on Snapguide.


Prima Products:  584818 - SIIC - Tales of You & Me. 586317 - Tales of You & Me Flowers - Love Letters, 586294 - Tales of You & Me Flowers - Tales of Us, 586362 - Tales of You & Me Flwrs - Je Suis Amoureuse, 990916 - Chipboard - Tales of You & Me, 583675 - Ephemera - Tales of You & Me, 583019 - 1.5 yard Trim - Daisy, 539122 - Calcutta Leaves, 847326 - A4 Paper Pad-Debutante, 584047 - Prima Dies - Parisian Lace, 847180 - Debutante - Regency Roses, 847142 - Debutante - Gowns Galore. Other Products:  Beacon 3-n-1 Adhesive, Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Rose, Martha Stewart Crafts Double Loops Punch

Altered Phone Frame


I was inspired by the beautiful design of the vintage metal phone to create this altered piece featuring a beautiful photo of my relatives on their 50th wedding anniversary.  


I kept the design simple using just a few key pieces from the “Tales of You and Me” collection.  I added wood icons, flowers and metal embellishments for frame my photo.  


To add a bit of softness to the phone, I used pink cording and soft pink liquid pearls to finish my design.


Prima Supplies: 962388 – Finnabair Altered Metal Frame – Phone; 991074 – Tales of You and Me 8x8 Paper Pad; 962999 – Art Basics Soft Gloss Gel; 586317 – Tales of You and Me – Love Letters Flowers; 586362 – Tales of You and Me - Je Suis Amoureuse Flowers; 963422 – Mechanicals – Rustic Washers; 583798 – Tales of You and Me – Wood Embellishments. Other Supplies:  Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive;  Viva D├ęcor – Pink Pearl Pen; Pink Cording

Layout Page


Inspiration abounds in the ”Tales of You & Me” collection.  Gorgeous flowers, wood icons and floral imagery were perfect for the feminine design of my layout.  


I created the title by punching circles from the Alphabet Cards collection.  They are the perfect size for creating layout titles.  


I stamped a bird using Bloom stamps and adding it within the flowers that crown my photo.



Prima Supplies:  990800 – Tales of You & Me – Notre Jardin Secret; 990824 – Tales of You & Me – Belles Melodies d’amour; 586263 - Tales of You & Me Flowers - Moi aussi, Je t'aime; 586362 - Tales of You & Me Flowers - Je Suis Amoureuse;  586294 - Tales of You & Me Flowers - Tales of Us; 991074 – Tales of You & Me – 8x8 Pad; 990916 – Tales of You & Me – Chipboards; 980528 – Bloom Stamps – Birds; 584283 – Alphabet Cards; 584818 – Tales of You & Me – SIIC; 582883 – 6x6 Stencil – Wood Texture #1; 583798 – Tales of You & Me – Wood Variety.  Other Supplies:  Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive; Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares; Fiskars – Circle Punch

Thanks for visiting with me today.



2 comments:

Lindsay Ettlinger said...

Beautiful Robin and what a sweet photo of the baby!

Meadowlark001 said...

adorable, TFS