Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Communique Square Tag and Pocket Album



I love to alter books and the Square Kraft Tag & Pocket Album is my favorite thus far!  It has lots of pockets for tags, photos, keepsakes and more!  I adorned the outside of the book with images from the “Communique” Deluxe Collector’s Edition.  I added rose trim to the spine of my book.  I used a colored spray to change the color of the trim from white to black.  





I used square policy envelopes on the pages next to the pockets.  I trimmed the tops of each using decorative scissors.  This allows for the gorgeous design on the front of the envelopes to be seen and allows for extra photos and keepsakes.




I decorated pages, but I decided to keep most of the photo mats simple to allow for various sizes of future photos.  


I finished my design my creating lots of beautiful tags for the pockets.


Graphic 45 – Staples – Square Tag & Pocket Album – Kraft - 4501286
Graphic 45 – Staples – Policy Envelopes – Square Black – 4501298
Graphic 45 – Staples – Policy Envelopes – Square Red – 4501262
Graphic 45 – Communique – DCE - 4501253

Other Supplies:
Prima – Flowers, Color Bloom Spray – Vintage Coal
Ranger – Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Black, Red
Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Glue
Rose Ribbon Trim
May Arts – Black Satin Ribbon

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful Robin! Love the tags and the tiny details you put into this project.

Carol said...

Robin, this is a beautiful album. I would love to a see a tutorial for this! Thank you for sharing.