Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, May 9, 2016

A Ladies' Diary Tag with Tutorial



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a tag that I created using the beautiful “A Ladies’ Diary” Paper Crafting set by Graphic 45.  


I used chipboard designs from Gina’s Designs to add texture and dimension to the tag front.  I sprayed each piece of chipboard using color spray and then added aged silver embossing enamel to create the look of metal. 


I finished my design by adding floral images that were cut from patterned paper and coordinating “A Ladies’ Diary” chipboard buttons.


Tip:  Using embossing powders and enamels to create the look of antique metal on chipboard and cardstock can enhance your project and help you achieve a one-of-a-kind look.

Check out How to Create a Tag Using "A Ladies' Diary" Collection by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.




Graphic 45 - A Ladies’ Diary – Paper Crafting Set – 4501252
Graphic 45 - A Ladies’ Diary – A Ladies’ Diary
Graphic 45 - A Ladies’ Diary – Picture Perfect
Graphic 45 - A Ladies’ Diary – Chipboard
Graphic 45 – Large Tag Album – Ivory - 4500849
Gina’s Designs – Flourish Frame Sienna Mini
Gina’s Designs – Bridge
Prima – Color Bloom Spray – Deep Teal
Stampendous – Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
Ranger – Distress Ink – Antique Linen
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Salmon

Heat Gun

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: