Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 6, 2016

Adore You



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  This layout was created using the Mon Amour collection by Graphic 45.  I love this collection and it's color palette.  I love the color combo of black and pink and this collection has plenty of it!


I went ultra girly with this page filled with flowers, pockets and tags.  I cut a circle in the center of the black script page and adhered it to a pink patterned base using pieces of cardboard.  


I added lace under the top layer and a circle of pearls to the top to accentuate the shape of the circle.  I matted the photo on cardboard to create space below the photo for flowers and embellishments.


Here you can see the the beautiful title piece which is a new line of chipboard from Michael's Craft store.  I painted it ivory and once it was dry I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink to create an ombre effect.  I did this by apply a heavier layer of ink on the bottom and then applied less pressure, and ink, as I moved closer to the top.


Graphic 45 Supplies
4501207 – Mon Amour – Heart’s Desire
4501206 – Mon Amour – True Love
4501205 – Mon Amour – One and Only
4501216 – Mon Amour – Chipboard 1
4501214 – Mon Amour – Tags and Pockets
4501218 – Mon Amour – Ephemera Cards

Other Supplies
American Crafts – Jute - Pink
Ranger – Distress Ink – Dusty Concord
Recollections – Chipboard Title “Adore”
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Lilac
Prima – Flowers, Parisian Lace Stencil, Art Basics – Modeling Paste
Tim Holtz – Stencil
Craft Supply – String Pearls
Simplicity – Lace 
Photo Credit:  Sam74100 | Dreamstime.com


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Robin, I don't know how you do it (everything perfectly cut and arranged. . . as in the perfect circle and surrounding beads). Love the black background and lovely arrangement. Happy belated Mothers Day.

Anonymous said...

This layout is beautiful! I wish I could look at the paper and visualize what you are seeing. I love the black and pink. Great job lady!