Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Inspire



Today I am sharing my last project as a member of the 2015-16 Graphic 45 design team.  This team is near and dear to my heart and I will be staying with them as a special project designer so you will see more projects to come.


Beautiful May flowers abound with this bright and lovely layout using various Graphic 45 collections.  This design can also accommodate more than one photo.  


Tip:  Adding stenciling to your project is a fun way to add depth and interest to your page.


I used tags and chipboard to add interest and texture to my page.  I also used a stencil to create circles behind my focal points.



Graphic 45 Supplies
4501038 – Time to Flourish – May Flourish
4501037 – Time to Flourish – May Cut Apart
4501057 – Time to Flourish – Flowers
4500846 – Artist Trading Tags – Ivory
4501209 – Mon Amour – Precious One
4501204 – Mon Amour – Dearest Darling
4500807 - Sweet Sentiments – Violet Bouquet
4500875 - Botanical Tea – Botanical Tea

Other Supplies
Making Memories – Acrylic Paint – Strawberries and Cream
Ranger – Distress Ink – Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry
Recollections – Flowers – Rosettes – Ivory, Chipboard Title “Inspire”
Viva Décor – Pearl Pen – Rose, Lilac
2 Crafty Chipboard – Flourish Adornment Set 5 – PA0026
Tim Holtz – Stencil

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

liz furmanski said...

I love your colors choices....not too much purple seems to show up in scrapbooking, so I was super-happy to see this delightful lay-out. Beautiful!