Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Prima and Chameleon Pens - Day 2!


MINDY LIGHT-UP PHONE


Welcome to day 2 of the Prima and Chameleon Pens event.  

I used a combination of patterned paper and pens to create my “Mindy” image.  I decided to add color to the resin butterfly using Chameleon pen color BL3 – Sky Blue.  The pen went on easily and added just the right finishing touch.

Here are the pen sets that I used for my project...


 Cool Tones Set

Pastel Tones Set


I added a strand of lumies to light up the inside of the phone.  It is so pretty and soft at night.


962388 – Altered Frame – Phone, 961442 – Art Basics – Heavy Gesso – White, 910365 – Julie Nutting “Mindy” Cling Stamp, 847333– Garden Fable A4 Paper Pad, 580803 – Garden Fable Flowers – Sprout, 580780 – Garden Fable - Perrinial, 584764 – Lumies, Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Treasures Resin Butterflies, Chameleon Pens – Pastel Tones Set – NU3 – Fawn, Chameleon Pens – Cool Tones Set – BL3 – Sky Blue, Liquitex – Titanium White Acrylic Paint, Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.




No comments: