Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 27, 2016

Prima and Chameleon Pens - Day 1!



You know what goes hand in hand? Chameleon Pens + Prima's Stamps! It's always fun to share another friendly company with fabulous products with you. Prima has paired up today to bring you a wonderful feature with Julie Nutting stamps brilliantly colored with Chameleon Pens! This is a two-part series, so make sure you check back for part two coming tomorrow!

Here are the two sets I used for my project....


Cool Tones Set


Pastel Tones Set

These pens were fun and easy to use and the combination of colors  were a perfect match for the Garden Fable paper collection. I used the Julie Nutting “Gina” doll as the focal image of my colorful tag.




I colored her using Chameleon pens PK3 – Bubble Gum and NU3 – Fawn.  I used Garden Fable patterned paper for her pants and the mid-section of her top. I lightly colored my Art Basics alterable flowers using BL3 - Sky Blue to create a custom flower color which coordinates perfectly with the colors in my tag

Be sure to visit the Prima blog post to see more beautiful projects using Julie Nutting stamps and Chameleon pens.


Supplies: 847333– Garden Fable A4 Paper Pad, 911379 – Julie Nutting “Gina” Cling Stamp, Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink – Vintage Pink, Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink – Turquoise Stone, 910686 - Julie Nutting Tag Pad - Aquarelle, Chameleon Pens – Pastel Tones Set – PK3 – Bubble Gum and NU3 – Fawn, Chameleon Pens – Cool Tones Set – BL3 – Sky Blue, 529338 - SIIP Swirl, 579371 - Garden Fable - SIIC, 584047 - Prima Dies - Parisian Lace, 963255 - Art Basics - Alterable Flowers, 588588 - Prima Butterflies, 961442 - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso - White

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: