Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 6, 2016

Prima Design Team Call 2016-2017!




It has been an absolutely wonderful year with the Prima design team.  The year has flown by so quickly.  The experience has been amazing and the talent and kindness I have encountered leaves me speechless.  I am going to give it a whirl and try again to have the opportunity to join the 2016-17 team. I have gathered a few of my favorite projects to share to show a bit of my craft style.


I love, love, love layouts and I love to mix it up when it comes to design.  I do not have one certain style as I love to experiment with new mediums and techniques.  Here is a little sample of some of my favorite Prima layouts, tags and cards.











TAGS





Here is a tutorial which show each step I took to create the tag.








CARDS










There's nothing quite like creating works of art for your home.  










I absolutely love to plan.  I use planners in several different ways. I have a work planner, a garden planner and a personal planner.  I love to stay organized and have a little fun along the way by decorating my pages.














This project is not Prima based, but it shows another example of how I set up my planners.


I love sharing techniques for my projects.  Here are a few of my Snapguide tutorials.

Check out How to Create a Beautiful Card of Faith by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.

Check out How to Create a Beautiful Valentine's Day Card by Prima Marketing on Snapguide.

Check out How to Create This Stunning Card by Robin! by Prima Marketing on Snapguide.

I hope you enjoyed my projects and thank you for visiting with me today.  Good luck to all of you that are throwing your hat into the beautiful Prima ring!  This is one great team.




No comments: