Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Stay Inspired with Graphic 45


My favorite Graphic 45 staple has to be the wonderful collection of ivory tags.  I use them in layouts, altered projects and tag albums.  Today I am sharing a tag duo which features detailed cut images and my favorite medium of liquid pearls.  






Liquid pearls are my go-to medium for almost all of the projects I create.  



I chose to use this collection as the sentiments are a perfect way to express how I have felt being a part of the 2015-2016 design team.  I can always be myself, create without fear and I am always inspired by each new collection.


Check out How to Create Tags With Graphic 45's World's Fair by Robin Shakoor on Snapguide.



Graphic 45 Supplies
4501167 – World’s Fair – World’s Fair
4501170 – World’s Fair – Ticket to Ride
4501168 – World’s Fair – Mind Over Matter
4501169 – World’s Fair – Wonder Works
4501173 – World’s Fair – Inspiration Station
4501174 – World’s Fair – Balloon Bouquet

Other Supplies
Ranger – Distress Ink – Broken Glass
Prima – Flowers   
Viva Décor – Gel Pen – Blue
Craft Supply - Ribbon

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: