Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Touch of Spring Mini Album



The Songbird collection is probably one of my most favorite Prima collections ever!  I love birds and when I saw all the soft pretty images, I knew these gorgeous papers would be perfect for my mini album.

I loaded the cover with beautiful Prima boxed roses in rose gold and watercolors.


I used the beautiful color combination found in the papers of mint, peach and ivory.  I added lace, crystals and ribbon to create a feminine theme throughout the book.


The pages are filled with beautiful flowers, wood embellishments and crystals.  I have left many of my pages blank to add my photos and journaling for an event I am attending this summer.


I love using layering techniques to add interest and dimension to my pages.


I used foiling to add a bit of soft shimmer to my tag.


 Wood embellishments and lace take center stage.

  
The last page of my book features a pure and simple foiled butterfly outline with beautiful copper foiling.  Adding foil with Christine Adolph’s Rub-Ons is quick and easy…the hardest part is deciding on the color of the foil.  I hope you will give some of these techniques a try on your next project. 




Prima Supplies
990374 – Memory Hardware Journal - Square, 962760 – Art Basics Brush Set 7, 844059 – Songbird Collection – Lineage, 844028 - Songbird Collection – Sunrise, 844035 - Songbird Collection – Zephyr, 844011 - Songbird Collection – Collage, 844042 - Songbird Collection – Mosiac, 844080 - Songbird Collection – Title It, 582630 – Florella Flowers, 582074 – Nikko – Chiko Flowers, Chalk Inker – Shabby Tote, 586706 – Box Flowers – Sweet Vintage, 586621 – Box Flowers – Melange, 584535 – Geo Shapes, 586737 – Box Flowers – Rose Gold, 583798 – Tales of You and Me - Wood Embellishments, 583767 – Vintage Emporium – Wood Embellishments, 576363 – Epiphany Crochet Icons, 584818 – Tales of You and Me – SIIC, 588489 – Mini Flowers – Maya, 585600 – Rub-On Foils – Shine On, 971427 – Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub-Ons, 585617 – Rub-On Foils – Holographic Dreams,

Other Supplies

Liquitex Acrylic Paint – Titanium White, Distress Ink – Tea Dye, Brayer, Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive, Crafty Foam Tape, American Crafts Staws, Viva Décor – Pearl Pen - Salmon, Offray Ribbon – Green Stripe, Lace Fabric Tape, American Crafts Jute, Rhinstone Strand – Hancock Fabrics

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this mini and this collection!