Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, July 8, 2016

Julie Nutting New Release "Bootiful"



"Bootiful!"


The new Julie Nutting stamps offer beautiful range of Halloween themed images.  I used the “Bootiful” cling stamp to serve as the focal point of my mixed media tag. Her dress was cut from paper in the new Rossi Belle collection.




I used a large doily stencil and the new Color Bloom 2 sprays to create a fun and colorful background.  I finished my design by adding Prima’s new flowers and stamped flowers with druzy stone centers.



Prima Supplies:  911645 – Julie Nutting “Bootiful” Cling Stamp, 584979 – Chipboard Tags – Large, 585402 - Rossi Belle – A4 Paper Collection, 961442 – Art Basics - Heavy Gesso, 962968 – Art Basics – Heavy Gesso – Black, 582869 – 6x6 Stencil – Doily, 963873 – Art Basics – Double Sided Texture Brushes, 588861 – Color Bloom 2 – Brimstone Wings, 573928 – Color Bloom – Emerald, 588779 – Color Bloom 2 – Wild Raspberry, 586980 – Rossi Belle – Druzy Stones, 583613 – Ink-n-Layer Stamps – Glorious Flora, Flowers, 582555 – Royal Menagerie – Clear Stamp.


Other Supplies:  Copics (Skin) – E02, E33, E51, Hair – E33, E57, E59, Dew Drop Pigment Ink – Graphite Black, Memento – Tuxedo Black Ink, Signo Uniball Pen – White, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen – Clear, Dimensional Foam Adhesive, Staz-On Opaque Ink – Cotton White

Fun-giveaway

Make sure you check out Prima's Pinterest boards and other social media. There is a special Julie Nutting Doll Club on Facebook and would love for you to join us for a FAB give-away there today!

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: