Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Prima's 30 Day Watercolor Challenge - Coloring Book Page



I am using Day 12 of the 30 Day Watercolor Challenge as my inspiration. This page is from the Watercolor Coloring Book - 8x10. I used Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies and Watercolor Pencils - The Basics. I added a different quote to the center of my page "Believe You Can and Your're Halfway There"
Here are the details of the challenge:  
For more information, please visit the Prima blog by clicking here.

584276 - Watercolor Confections - Decadent Pies, 585723 - 8x10 Watercolor Coloring Book, 576714 - Watercolor Pencils - The Basics, 583880 - 8x10 Prima Wall Frame - White

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: