Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Prima's New Confetti Dies and Rossi Belle Collections!




For all of us who love shaker cards, you will love the new dies from Prima that allow you to create your own confetti.  Here is a look at a fun shaker card I created using the new "Flowers" Confetti die.






I used the new Rossi Belle collection to create my card base.  I then used new Prima flowers and beautiful crystal trim to accentuate the shaker without taking the focus away from the beautiful pearls and vellum flower confetti inside the window.

Here are a few sneaks for you of the new confetti dies, stencils and Rossi Belle collection:


Sneak peek MiniPeek_prima-1

Rossibelle sneak

To see more great ideas using these dies check out the Prima blog by clicking here.


Prima Supplies:  584313 - Silver Vellum Sheet, Flowers, 991975 - Memory Hardware - Remnant Fragments - Vintage Pearls, 586379 - Salvage District - Restored, 588731 - Rossi Belle Trims, 587116 - Confetti Metal Dies - Flowers, 587345 - Rossi Belle - SIIC, 847760 - Rossi Belle Papers - "Wildflower", 585402 - Rossi Belle - A4 Collection Kit, 586980 - Rossi Belle - Druzy Stones, 586737 - Box Flowers - Rose Gold Kiss

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: